|Our office is happy to now offer truSculpt® iD! – A non-surgical, body-sculpting treatment clinically proven to eliminate fat cells in stubborn areas! Using Monopolar Radiofrequency, this procedure is great for reducing unwanted fat around your abdomen and flanks (say goodbye to those love handles, pouch, and bra fat)!|
– patients can have as little as one 15-minute session with maximum results seen after 12 weeks!
– minimal to no downtime: the treated area will be warm and flushed for less than one hour post procedure
– mild sensitivity to touch for a few days but can immediately resume normal activities and exercise
– efficient, quicker, and more comfortable experience than other body sculpting competitors!
Please call our office at 212-249-8118 to schedule your consultation or treatment!
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approves clearance for lifting the eyebrow and lifting lax submental tissue (beneath the chin) and neck tissue; which can also affect the appearance of lax tissue in the submental neck regions, for subjects aged 22 or older. In addition, the Sofwave system featuring the Company’s proprietary SUPERB TM technology is also cleared by the U.S. FDA for a non-invasive dermatological aesthetic treatment to improve facial lines and wrinkles. – from Sofwave™ News Press Release
- immediate results can be seen as soon as 1 week (ongoing improvements in 3 months after treatment)
- minimal downtime (resume daily activities post treatment!)
- most patients only need one treatment (but may benefit from additional treatments)
Introducing a cutting edge treatment without the cutting! Bye-bye cellulite!
QWO® is a FDA approved non-surgical injectable used to treat moderate to severe cellulite in the buttocks of adult women. Injections take 10 minutes or less with visible results achieved in about 10 weeks (recommended 2-3 treatments 21 days apart). No post-treatment downtime but will experience bruising.
Please call our office at 212-249-8118 to schedule your consultation.
Current ASDS guidance regarding dermal fillers and the vaccine are as follows:
- Dermal filler inflammatory events very seldom occur with both hyaluronic acid and non-hyaluronic acid fillers.
- Evidence suggests these reactions can be immunologically triggered by viral and bacterial illness, vaccinations (i.e., influenza vaccine) and dental procedures.
- These rare adverse events are temporary and respond to treatments.
- Patients already treated with dermal fillers should not be discouraged or precluded from receiving vaccines of any kind. Patients who have had vaccines should not be precluded from receiving dermal fillers in the future.
Patients can get their filler two weeks before their vaccine. We are recommending patients wait two weeks after their second vaccination.
Please call us with any questions and remember a history of prior dermal fillers does NOT prevent one from being vaccinated.
Introducing Nutrafol® Hair Growth Serum! As an adjunct to scalp PRP injections and for adults with thinning hair who are taking Nutrafol® hair growth supplements!
This lightweight, leave-in topical solution with a patented growth complex and natural ingredients has shown to support thicker-looking, stronger-feeling hair with visibly more density by nourishing, hydrating, and invigorating the scalp in targeted areas of concern.