The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approves clearance for lifting the eyebrow and lifting lax submental tissue (beneath the chin) and neck tissue; which can also affect the appearance of lax tissue in the submental neck regions, for subjects aged 22 or older. In addition, the Sofwave system featuring the Company’s proprietary SUPERB TM technology is also cleared by the U.S. FDA for a non-invasive dermatological aesthetic treatment to improve facial lines and wrinkles. – from Sofwave™ News Press Release
- immediate results can be seen as soon as 1 week (ongoing improvements in 3 months after treatment)
- minimal downtime (resume daily activities post treatment!)
- most patients only need one treatment (but may benefit from additional treatments)
Introducing a cutting edge treatment without the cutting! Bye-bye cellulite!
QWO® is a FDA approved non-surgical injectable used to treat moderate to severe cellulite in the buttocks of adult women. Injections take 10 minutes or less with visible results achieved in about 10 weeks (recommended 2-3 treatments 21 days apart). No post-treatment downtime but will experience bruising.
Please call our office at 212-249-8118 to schedule your consultation.
Current ASDS guidance regarding dermal fillers and the vaccine are as follows:
- Dermal filler inflammatory events very seldom occur with both hyaluronic acid and non-hyaluronic acid fillers.
- Evidence suggests these reactions can be immunologically triggered by viral and bacterial illness, vaccinations (i.e., influenza vaccine) and dental procedures.
- These rare adverse events are temporary and respond to treatments.
- Patients already treated with dermal fillers should not be discouraged or precluded from receiving vaccines of any kind. Patients who have had vaccines should not be precluded from receiving dermal fillers in the future.
Patients can get their filler two weeks before their vaccine. We are recommending patients wait two weeks after their second vaccination.
Please call us with any questions and remember a history of prior dermal fillers does NOT prevent one from being vaccinated.
Introducing Nutrafol® Hair Growth Serum! As an adjunct to scalp PRP injections and for adults with thinning hair who are taking Nutrafol® hair growth supplements!
This lightweight, leave-in topical solution with a patented growth complex and natural ingredients has shown to support thicker-looking, stronger-feeling hair with visibly more density by nourishing, hydrating, and invigorating the scalp in targeted areas of concern.
We would like to welcome our new combination radio frequency and micro-needling machine to the team for skin revitalization! This non-surgical machine is suitable for all skin types with limited downtime! We love this technology for tightening and building collagen for the jawline (other body parts may be treated). Treatments are tailored to safely address each patient’s concerns to help reduce signs of aging and unwanted blemishes such as: wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, and stretchmarks with multiple treatments.
Technology keeps getting better – Come meet Secret™ RF!!
Please call 212-249-8118 with any questions or to schedule your treatment.
We are fully open with extended office hours in our safe environment!
Dr. Madfes is in the Manhattan office on Mon/Wed/Thurs/Fri and in the Greenwich, CT office on Tuesday (and select Fridays), now with extended hours.
Dr. Williams is in Manhattan on Tuesdays.
Dr. Jakus is in Manhattan on Fridays.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE: All of our doctors are still offering virtual visits across time zones. Product shipments are also available if you are unable to come into the office.
Please give our office a call or text us on our HIPAA-secure platform at 212-249-8118 to schedule your appointments!
As always, we are here for your health & beauty!