AviClear™ is the first and only FDA-approved device for the treatment of mild to severe acne. This laser is suitable for all ages* and skin types (16 or older recommended). A series of three quick 30-minute sessions spaced 3-4 weeks apart are done for best results! Studies have shown long-lasting clearance of acne with minimal to no downtime – patients may experience some swelling and redness post treatment, which will subside in a couple of hours. There is no need to stop your medications beforehand. The device is also equipped with skin cooling and sensory controls that maintain the skin’s temperature during treatment for a safe, tolerable, and comfortable experience. We advise patients to avoid sun exposure for 3 days afterwards (minimal exposure outside with SPF is allowed).
Please call our office at 212-249-8118 to schedule your consultation or appointment!
|It’s that time of year again! The dynamic mother & daughter duo, Mallory & Diane, are teaming up with the American Academy of Dermatology for Skin Cancer, Take a Hike!™ on a 7-day trek across the Dolomite mountains of Italy taking place July 17-24, 2022. 100% of donations support skin cancer prevention. Details can be found here or by scanning the QR code below. We appreciate all the support!|
|Our office is happy to now offer truSculpt® iD! – A non-surgical, body-sculpting treatment clinically proven to eliminate fat cells in stubborn areas! Using Monopolar Radiofrequency, this procedure is great for reducing unwanted fat around your abdomen and flanks (say goodbye to those love handles, pouch, and bra fat)!|
– patients can have as little as one 15-minute session with maximum results seen after 12 weeks!
– minimal to no downtime: the treated area will be warm and flushed for less than one hour post procedure
– mild sensitivity to touch for a few days but can immediately resume normal activities and exercise
– efficient, quicker, and more comfortable experience than other body sculpting competitors!
Please call our office at 212-249-8118 to schedule your consultation or treatment!
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approves clearance for lifting the eyebrow and lifting lax submental tissue (beneath the chin) and neck tissue; which can also affect the appearance of lax tissue in the submental neck regions, for subjects aged 22 or older. In addition, the Sofwave system featuring the Company’s proprietary SUPERB TM technology is also cleared by the U.S. FDA for a non-invasive dermatological aesthetic treatment to improve facial lines and wrinkles. – from Sofwave™ News Press Release
- immediate results can be seen as soon as 1 week (ongoing improvements in 3 months after treatment)
- minimal downtime (resume daily activities post treatment!)
- most patients only need one treatment (but may benefit from additional treatments)