AviClear™ is the first and only FDA-approved device for the treatment of mild to severe acne. This laser is suitable for all ages* and skin types (16 or older recommended). A series of three quick 30-minute sessions spaced 3-4 weeks apart are done for best results! Studies have shown long-lasting clearance of acne with minimal to no downtime – patients may experience some swelling and redness post treatment, which will subside in a couple of hours. There is no need to stop your medications beforehand. The device is also equipped with skin cooling and sensory controls that maintain the skin’s temperature during treatment for a safe, tolerable, and comfortable experience. We advise patients to avoid sun exposure for 3 days afterwards (minimal exposure outside with SPF is allowed).
Please call our office at 212-249-8118 to schedule your consultation or appointment!
|It’s that time of year again! The dynamic mother & daughter duo, Mallory & Diane, are teaming up with the American Academy of Dermatology for Skin Cancer, Take a Hike!™ on a 7-day trek across the Dolomite mountains of Italy taking place July 17-24, 2022. 100% of donations support skin cancer prevention. Details can be found here or by scanning the QR code below. We appreciate all the support!|
|Our office is happy to now offer truSculpt® iD! – A non-surgical, body-sculpting treatment clinically proven to eliminate fat cells in stubborn areas! Using Monopolar Radiofrequency, this procedure is great for reducing unwanted fat around your abdomen and flanks (say goodbye to those love handles, pouch, and bra fat)!|
– patients can have as little as one 15-minute session with maximum results seen after 12 weeks!
– minimal to no downtime: the treated area will be warm and flushed for less than one hour post procedure
– mild sensitivity to touch for a few days but can immediately resume normal activities and exercise
– efficient, quicker, and more comfortable experience than other body sculpting competitors!
Please call our office at 212-249-8118 to schedule your consultation or treatment!
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approves clearance for lifting the eyebrow and lifting lax submental tissue (beneath the chin) and neck tissue; which can also affect the appearance of lax tissue in the submental neck regions, for subjects aged 22 or older. In addition, the Sofwave system featuring the Company’s proprietary SUPERB TM technology is also cleared by the U.S. FDA for a non-invasive dermatological aesthetic treatment to improve facial lines and wrinkles. – from Sofwave™ News Press Release
- immediate results can be seen as soon as 1 week (ongoing improvements in 3 months after treatment)
- minimal downtime (resume daily activities post treatment!)
- most patients only need one treatment (but may benefit from additional treatments)
Introducing a cutting edge treatment without the cutting! Bye-bye cellulite!
QWO® is a FDA approved non-surgical injectable used to treat moderate to severe cellulite in the buttocks of adult women. Injections take 10 minutes or less with visible results achieved in about 10 weeks (recommended 2-3 treatments 21 days apart). No post-treatment downtime but will experience bruising.
Please call our office at 212-249-8118 to schedule your consultation.
Current ASDS guidance regarding dermal fillers and the vaccine are as follows:
- Dermal filler inflammatory events very seldom occur with both hyaluronic acid and non-hyaluronic acid fillers.
- Evidence suggests these reactions can be immunologically triggered by viral and bacterial illness, vaccinations (i.e., influenza vaccine) and dental procedures.
- These rare adverse events are temporary and respond to treatments.
- Patients already treated with dermal fillers should not be discouraged or precluded from receiving vaccines of any kind. Patients who have had vaccines should not be precluded from receiving dermal fillers in the future.
Patients can get their filler two weeks before their vaccine. We are recommending patients wait two weeks after their second vaccination.
Please call us with any questions and remember a history of prior dermal fillers does NOT prevent one from being vaccinated.
Introducing Nutrafol® Hair Growth Serum! As an adjunct to scalp PRP injections and for adults with thinning hair who are taking Nutrafol® hair growth supplements!
This lightweight, leave-in topical solution with a patented growth complex and natural ingredients has shown to support thicker-looking, stronger-feeling hair with visibly more density by nourishing, hydrating, and invigorating the scalp in targeted areas of concern.
We would like to welcome our new combination radio frequency and micro-needling machine to the team for skin revitalization! This non-surgical machine is suitable for all skin types with limited downtime! We love this technology for tightening and building collagen for the jawline (other body parts may be treated). Treatments are tailored to safely address each patient’s concerns to help reduce signs of aging and unwanted blemishes such as: wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, and stretchmarks with multiple treatments.
Technology keeps getting better – Come meet Secret™ RF!!
Please call 212-249-8118 with any questions or to schedule your treatment.
Please call us with your questions and to make your appointment.
1 E 69th St
(at the corner of 5th Avenue)
New York, NY 10021
4 Dearfield Drive, Suite 106
Greenwich, CT 06831
4001 Hollywood Blvd
Hollywood, FL 33021